DETERMINE SKIN TYPE, TARGET CARE
Dry skin primarily lacks moisture and lipids - i.e. fats. This affects their resilience. This is why dry skin is not very elastic, tense and in many cases prone to itching. She often reacts to environmental influences with irritation. Fill the moisture depots with special care creams. In addition, you also restore the lipid balance and thus strengthen the protective barrier of the skin.
This is how dry skin is:
- Fine-pored and matt
- Blemishes rarely occur
- Feels rather rough
- Occasionally has scaly patches
- Tense and prone to itching
- Reacts quickly to external influences, e.g. B. Temperature changes and new cosmetic products
- Is often sensitive
Tips for dry skin:
- cleansing milk or a tonic is particularly gentle on the skin. Hot water could also dry out the skin.
- Day creams with UV filters protect dry skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- A Serum e.g. B. with hyaluronic acid perfectly complements your moisturizer.
- Weekly Cream masks round off the care routine for dry skin.
The more sensitive the skin, the more it irritates external influences such as dry heating air, UV light or environmental pollution. Perfume substances and aggressive cosmetic products can also easily unbalance sensitive skin. The reason: the protective barrier of this skin type is weakened.
However, this is a condition rather than a skin type. That means: Depending on external and physical factors, the skin can react sensitively from time to time. Then she needs special care that protects and at the same time strengthens the skin barrier.
This is how sensitive skin is:
- Reacts sensitively to (environmental) stimuli
- Tense, itchy and burning
- Is often red, scaly and rough
- Tends to inflammation
Tips for sensitive skin:
- Choose care products that are free of any irritating ingredients (such as fragrances) and that treat the skin with one SPF factor shield from solar radiation.
- Dab your skin after Facial Cleansing instead of gently rubbing it off with the towel.
- peelings could irritate sensitive skin, which is why they are only recommended sparingly (no more than once a month).
- To treat the skin with a little extra care, you can use one once a week Fleece mask fall back on.
Smooth and delicate, fine-pored and rosy fresh: normal skin is uncomplicated. It is characterized by a stable acid protective jacket. External influences don't bother her so quickly. Even occasional beauty sins, she does not resent you. But to maintain their healthy appearance, normal skin also needs a care base - especially when it comes to moisture and protection.
This is how normal skin is:
- Fine pored and unproblematic
- Rosy, radiant complexion
- Feels smooth and smooth
- Good circulation and elastic
Tips for normal skin:
- Day and night care keep the water-fat film of the skin in balance, support during the night Regeneration.
- 1 to 2 gentle peelings per week remove impurities and dead skin cells and keep the pore channels free. Pimples don't stand a chance.
- If you massage your face cream in gently, you will also promote blood circulation.
- Don't forget: The fine eye area is open special care required. A Eye cream prevents dryness wrinkles.
Overactive sebum glands that produce too much skin fat - this is typical for this skin type. This increased productivity can result in several problems: the skin shines strongly, the excess of sebum clogs the pores faster and sometimes expands. Therefore, the risk of blackheads and pimples is quite high. However, oily skin does not necessarily have to be impure.
This is how oily skin is:
- Looks pale
- Tends to blemishes
Tips for oily skin:
- Removing make-up and thorough cleaning are all the more important for oily skin. Be sure to remove makeup, dirt, and sebum in the evening. This will prevent clogged pores and the formation of blackheads and pimples.
- 2 peelings a week or one Activated carbon mask reliably remove excess skin fat and loose skin cells - the pores remain free.
- Non-comedogenic care and make-up products prevent the pores from becoming clogged.
Oily skin often leads to an impure appearance. Here too, overactive sebum glands are the cause of blemishes. Because: If excess skin fat, loose skin cells and dirt stick together, the pore openings and block Blackheads arise. Damaging bacteria can penetrate the skin through the enlarged pores and thus cause inflammation.
So is blemished skin:
- Clogged pores
- Light or dark blackheads
- The skin shines
- Tends to develop pimples and inflammation
Tips for blemished skin:
- The best way to prevent blackheads and pimples from occurring is with regular cleaning and coordinated care. The best ones are for this cleansing milk or a Facial tonic.
- Don't express it! There is a risk of injuring the skin, worsening the inflammation and causing pimples.
- Cool pimples away: Briefly hold an ice cube on the inflamed area. This can relieve the swelling and make the pimple less visible.
- Weekly steam baths help open your pores. Skin fat and dirt can drain off.
Combination skin means so because two skin types come together here: normal to dry skin and oily to blemished skin. In the T-zone, i.e. on the forehead, nose and chin, the skin appears shiny and often with blackheads and pimples. In contrast, the skin on the cheeks is more prone to dryness. The challenge: to choose a care that is tailored to both properties of your skin.
This is how combination skin is:
- Oily shine on chin, nose and forehead
- Impurities and enlarged pores in the T zone
- Fine pores, feelings of tension and flaking in the cheek area
Tips for combination skin:
- Choose either two different care products or one that is specifically tailored to the needs of combination skin.
- Instead of hot or ice-cold water, use lukewarm water so that the dry skin zones do not dry out further.
- Combine different ones Masksto care for the different skin areas according to type. Ideally, dry cheeks spoil you with rich ones Cream masks.
The skin structure changes with age, which slows down several processes. Cell metabolism and sebaceous glands slow down their activity. It takes more time for the skin to regenerate and the cells can no longer store moisture as well.
There are also a number of environmental factors that affect the Promote the aging process of the skin, e.g. B. UV radiation and air pollution. Mature skin therefore needs two things: rich care formulas that provide it with lipids and moisture. At the same time, anti-aging care should protect against harmful influences and support the skin in regeneration.
This is how mature skin is:
- Not very elastic
- Lack of moisture
- Lines and folds are visible
- Veins shimmer through
- Pigmentation occur
Tips for mature skin:
- With a gentle one Peeling once a week you increase blood circulation. This also benefits cell renewal.
- Use special eye care: expression lines are the first to be seen on the eyes. A is recommended for this Eye cream
- Moisturizing Seren and rich masks pamper mature skin extensively with high-quality oils.
- Give preference to care products Hyaluronic acid, Q10 and Vitamin C that has been specially developed for mature skin.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Support