Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods, provided that goods are delivered for regular delivery over a specified period of time as part of an order.
To exercise your right, you have to (Julian Helbig, Im Delmegrund 8, 27243 Harpstedt, phone number: +49 152 34 7964 48, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Model Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Julian Helbig, Im Delmegrund 8, 27243 Harpstedt, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.