Payment on account at Beauty-Outlet24
The Payment period for purchase on account is 14 daysafter receiving the item. You only have to pay for the items you keep. If you have paid or returned part of the order, the open amount for each order in your customer account will be updated - for payments within 5 days, for returns within 14 days.
Order on account by phone or email:
Simply order your desired products on the phone. We will send you the products on account. The whole thing is done without Klarna.
The only thing we need is:
- The desired delivery address
- Your full billing address
- The names of the desired products
Order on account in the online shop:
In the Beauty Outlet24 online shop you can also conveniently order on account. Purchase on account is made with Klarna.
The whole thing goes like this:
- You add the desired item to the shopping cart
- In the shopping cart, click "Checkout"
- At the checkout, enter your contact details and your delivery address and click on "Continue to shipping"
- Now select the shipping method and confirm with "Proceed to payment"
- Now click on "
- You will now be forwarded to Klarna and can complete the purchase on account.
If you have any problems, we are happy to help you personally and without obligation!
You have received a payment reminder, by email or post ...
... even though you transferred the money or returned the item?
- Please send us the payment receipt from the bank, a current account statement or a tracking number for the return.
... and not transferred yet?
- Simply use our bank details and transfer the amount to be paid to our account. Please enter your order number or full name for the transfer in the purpose:
Our bank details for SEPA transfer:
Payee: Julian Helbig
IBAN: DE75 2805 0100 0092 7610 63
Purpose: Your order number # 1111
Invoice payment - step by step:
- Pay what you keep
The payment period for purchase on account is 14 days after receipt of the items. You only have to pay for the items you keep.
- Transfers per order
Please transfer each order individually and only enter the respective order number, as the intended use or the full name.
- After your return
Have you already paid and returned the item? The amount will then be credited back to the bank account from which you transferred the money.